1. Organize a screening of HOME FRONT in your community, at your place of worship, or at your home for family, friends and colleagues.
2. Buy two DVDs and give one to someone you care about who'd benefit from its eye-opening and inspiring message.
3) Make a tax-deductible donation to the Wounded Warrior Project. Give to support WWP’s wide variety of programs to help meet the needs of our wounded heroes. The Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization.
1) Become an official partner, and add your organization's name and description to the growing number of signatory groups. This list appears on the Partner page at www.homefrontthemovie.com/partner, and will be included in all press releases and media kits.
2) Include a screening of HOME FRONT in the plans for your next fundraiser.
3) Place a banner for HOME FRONT on your organization's web page, referring visitors to our website. (Banners are available on the Media Room page.)
4) Recommend the HOME FRONT DVD to your organization's membership in your regular email blast.
5) Purchase a bulk order of sub-wholesale-priced DVDs as a fundraising opportunity for your group. DVDs retail for $24.95 each, but we make them available to partner groups in boxes of 30 at $10.00 each.
Partners typically sell DVDs to supporters for $20 each, or give them away as premiums for a larger donation.
For more information on how to get involved, contact email@example.com